Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is there a point in titles for blog entries?

Oh hey look, it's an excuse to squeeze in another post for the month to make it look like I'm hard at work, maintaining the blog. Why do I even bother, that's such a huge lie and the world knows it~!

Really, you'd think 3 year later I'd bother to change the layout of this blog even a little, but evidently I'm too lazy. Maybe SOMEDAY I'll get off my arse and do something about it, but you'll have to deal with this dullness until that miracle happens yeah?

Bought both the 2nd and 1st game of the Mass Effect trilogy. The 2nd game just came out quite recently, and because I nitpick on tiny little details, figured I might as well plough through the 1st game. I find it nifty how seemingly tiny decisions can have huge consequences that carry on to the sequel in the series.

Just last week I finished Valkyria Chronicles, and even finished the Edy Detachment DLC and Selvaria DLC. I'll put 2nd playthrough and the EX Skirmish missions after I finish up Eternal Sonata. I believe I'm nearing the latter part of that game, with a while more to go and one huge arse dungeon ahead of me. Don't you just LOVE dungeon crawling?

Went out with schoolmates and friends to the Manhattan Fish Market at Plaza Singapura for lunch yesterday. First time eating there, and I think I may be returning again for a meal or two, the food is good there, if you don't mind the prices, it's seafood afterall.

Though school's been on for 4 weeks already, I've only my first taste of the full swing of things just this last week, when ALL my CCAs finally started. Homework is at a manageable level, I've been through much worse, so I'll do fine. Lessons wise, things are going fine so far, though I do have to put in noticeably more effort then I did the last few years of my life. I'll have to put in more for this year and the next if I want to get into SMU. Guess that means I actually have to work these two years eh?

No comments: