Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let me rest

This week marks the end of the school term. This, means the start, of a 4 weeks holiday!

During the entire day at school on Friday, the only thing that was on my mind was "School ends today. School ends today. School ends today." The moment I got out of each class, I screamed in my mind "ALRIGHT! 80 MINUTES CLOSER TO THE HOLIDAYS!"

Been spending my afternoons sleeping, yesterday and today.



This song's been stuck in my head for a very long time now. The singing, is by no means the best I've heard. But what matters in this song is, the lyrics. To people who grew up as a gamer and loved what we now classify as "childish" today, this song truly shows that nostalgic feeling we have.

Sure, some might tell us that we wasted our lives playing games all the time and whatnot, but I have to say, this is the live I chose to live and I don't regret it. Not a single bit.

No comments: