Sunday, May 25, 2008

Giddy

A relative of mine passed away, as I've been told by my parents. But I have no idea who at all.

Yes, I know I'm a heartless, uncaring bastard.

Been forced to stay at home the past few days to look after my little brother. That little bugger, already 12 years old, but still clings to soft toys and is afraid of being in a room alone. I swear, he drives me up the wall. I get irritated when he's within 2 meters of me.

Went to Kino in Takashimaya last week and got a couple of novels.

This one to be exact. I got volumes 2, 4, 5 and 6 and have 1 and 3 on order. Only concern about the order being the fact that I won't be in Singapore during the holidays and my Singapore line doesn't have roaming, meaning that they won't be able to call during the holidays to notify me of my order.

No comments: