Friday, June 13, 2008

Swimming in thoughts

The past few days, I've been sleeping at 1am or later. One day, I actually woke up at 10:55 in the morning. I swear, this is my first time waking up so late. Since then, I've been having trouble falling asleep before 2 in the morning and waking up at 8.

Just the music from Utawarerumono was enough to make me remember it and cry. Dammit, and I was called heartless because I read Planetarian ~ The Reverie of a Little Planet and didn't shed a single tear. That was a few years back. I'm pretty sure if I were to read the entire thing again now, it'd move me to tears.

Yes dammit, I'm capable of emotions.

Going back to Segamat when my brother comes back from school later this afternoon. Then we'll be heading to Bali tomorrow. T_T I don't wanna go~

No comments: